CROYDON, Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- More assistance is disposable for each Bucks County and Philadelphia residents impacted by past week's devastating floods.
A Multi-Agency Resource Center (MARC) volition beryllium unfastened from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. Tuesday (7/20) astatine Keystone Elementary School connected the 1800 artifact of Keystone Street successful Croydon.
Representatives from galore section and authorities agencies volition beryllium connected manus to assistance individuals, families and businesses find the resources they need.
"Residents are hurting and request and merit enactment arsenic they statesman to retrieve from the devastating interaction of these storms," Gov. Tom Wolf said successful a statement. "Establishing this assets is an important archetypal measurement to assistance impacted individuals navigate what is often a confusing process truthful they tin summation entree to the needed resources."
In summation to municipal and legislative representatives, agencies slated to enactment include:
- American Red Cross
- Bucks County Animal Response Team
- Bucks County Area Agency connected Aging
- Bucks County Children and Youth Social Services Agency
- Bucks County Emergency Management Agency
- Bucks County Health Department
- Bucks County Intermediate Unit Head Start Program
- Bucks County Office of Military Affairs
- Bucks County Opportunity Council
- City of Philadelphia Office of Emergency Management
- Legal Aid of Southeastern PA
- PA Department of Environmental Protection
- PA Department of Transportation
- PA Office of Attorney General
- PA Emergency Management Agency
- PA Housing Finance Agency
- PA Insurance Commission
- PA Labor and Industry
- Salvation Army
- Southeast Volunteers Organization Active successful Disaster (VOAD)
The halfway volition unfastened astatine the aforesaid clip and determination connected Wednesday (7/21), arsenic well.
Copyright © 2021 WPVI-TV. All Rights Reserved.